WELCOME!

Hello everyone!

Welcome to the Current Events blog!  I've started this as a way to get people more involved with the Current Events class here at Zenrinkan.  On this site, you'll be able to find resources for research, handouts for classes, and articles that I find interesting.  I hope that posting topics and resources before hand will make the class more interesting and a little less intimidating!

I would also love any input you have!  Anything from suggestions for topics to pieces of news you found interesting, to questions for me or the other students.

Enjoy!
Alicia

Friday 1 May 2009

New stuff added!

Hey everyone!

Ahead of the Golden Week Holidays, I've updated the blog so that there are lots of resources to look into over the next few days.

If you look down the left side, you'll see links to several of my favorite news sites, and some news feeds from journals and international organizations.  There is also a video feed to America's Public Broadcasting System.  Please enjoy exploring them!

I'm actually going to wait a little bit before posting the next topic...We have the next five days off!  So enjoy your Golden Week, and I'll be back in a few days!

No comments:

Post a Comment